Welfare and safeguarding
Kings Hill Cricket Club is committed to the welfare of all members and with the growth and success of our junior programme, we have a thorough and inclusive approach to junior player welfare.
If you have any concerns or questions or would like to speak to one of our welfare officers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECB guideline documents
The England and Wales Cricket Board provides comprehensive guidance and guidelines for clubs. Please find all relevant ECB documents available below:
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Photography, Filming and Social media broadcast
- Changing Rooms and Showering Facilities
- Wearing of Cricket Helmets (“Head protectors”) by Young Players
- Use of Social Media, texts and email
- Sun Safety
- Fielding Regulations
- Fast Bowling Directives
- Missing Child Guidelines
- Transport To and From Matches and Training
- Managing Children Away from the Club