Junior cricket at Kings Hill
Junior cricket is the foundation upon which Kings Hill Cricket Club is built. Our program enables young people to participate together to harness and develop all abilities and provides the opportunity to contribute to the game of cricket at all levels.
We provide cricket for boys and girls from 5 years of age upwards. This is done through a combination of ECB programs, professional coaching and our own ECB qualified club volunteers.
2021 structure for Kings Hill junior cricket
All Stars – 5 to 8 year old non-members
8-week program, run on Friday nights from May to July. If your child is not a full member of KHCC, you can get more information and still sign them up for All Stars.
Kings Hill All Stars – 5 to 8 year old members
Extended program for full junior members of KHCC, running on Friday nights from May to September.
KHCC league teams – 11 to 18 year old members
We have a number of hardball teams in the Kent Cricket league structures.
Feel free to get in touch for more information.
Aims of the junior program
- Provide our juniors with a safe environment for participation, learning and success
- Ensure that cricket is always played in a fun, yet truly sportsmanlike manner
- Encourage and endorse both the laws and the spirit of cricket
- Engage juniors through their cricket pathway and integration into senior cricket
- Provide participation opportunities for all juniors in ours and the surrounding communities
Junior Player Values
- Cricket is a game – enjoy playing the game with your teammates
- Respect your opponents, umpires and coaches
- Inspire your teammates by playing to the best of your ability
- Conduct yourself in a safe manner at games and training sessions
- Kings Hill Cricket Club is here to support you – talk to someone you trust
- Encourage others around you to play the game within the Spirit of Cricket
- Thank your opponents, umpires and coaches at the end of each game and training session
Branded Kings Hill training and match kit can be ordered directly from our partners at Get Me Kitted.
All Stars up to U11 training on Fridays
U13 and U15 on Thursdays